Just as a lighthouse guides ships in order to help them take the best suited direction to arrive safely in harbour, Semaphorus perceives the coach’s intervention in the same way.
The goal is to help those who so desire it reach their set destination.
Semaphorus will provide the customer with the best-adapted tools to enable him to continue his way independently.
Semaphorus accompanies its client making his talents emerge, so that he can discover by himself the solutions in accordance with his own values.
Seminars at Château Lambert
Semaphorus offers various seminar possibilities.
The contents are defined and agreed upon beforehand by the Human Resources Management or the Team Managers.
These seminars can be:
• “Educational”: acquisition of communication or coaching tools applied to everyday business situations.
• “Creative”: searching for new product development leads, new sources of business, think-tanks on the current business organization.
The length of your stay at the Castle will vary from two to three days, depending on the predetermined goals.
The Semaphorus service is made of 3 phases:
The package is “all inclusive”, it includes: the service of the coach-trainers, transportation via TGV, transfer to Castle Lambert, meals, overnight stays.
The activities take place in the seminar room but may also take the form of a stroll through the vines or in the vicinity.
Optional: “Team Building” activities aiming at stimulating team spirit can be a part of these seminars. Entertaining activities too, offered as incentives to reward work delivered throughout the year.
On the list of the Educational seminars you’ll find: (non-exhaustive list; a fully detailed program of these seminars is available upon request at
• To communicate more effectively
• To develop your creativity
• To manage the internal and external business conflicts
• To manage your team more efficiently
• The NLP tools adapted to commercial techniques
• To optimize your time management
• To improve your client relationship and therefore increase sales
The contents can also be custom-made, according to the company’s needs.
The seminars can also be given in the form of a team coaching.
What is the goal of a team coaching?
• To unite team spirit
• To identify the limits of a system or an existing organization and to improve it
• To develop the creativity of a team on a new project or a strategic focus
• To adopt/choose a better internal communication
• To manage interpersonal problems within a group
• To accompany internal change for example a hierarchical organization which becomes a transversal organization
Véronique, a graduate from the Sorbonne Paris IV, spent a 10-year spell working in media and communication. Véronique trained as expert, then Master Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, approved by the “Ministère de l’Emploi et de la Formation” (Department of Training and Employment) in Belgium. She is also a graduate of the European Institute ‘Link Up Coaching’ (certified by the International Coaching Federation) in individual and company coaching. For its seminars, Semaphorus calls upon independent coaches and trainers, and all will be validated by the company prior to the seminar.
Site : www.semaphorus.com